- Record stereo audio at 24-bit, 96kHz*
- Matched pair of 1/2″ cardioid condenser capsules
- Metal casing for enhanced durability and electromagnetic interference immunity.
- Includes windshield, zip case
- Software-switchable 72Hz high pass filter for reduction of unwanted low frequency noise.
- iXY-L compatible with all Apple® Lightning® Devices.
- Twelve month warranty
The RØDE i-XY is the ultimate recording microphone for iPhone® and iPad®. With up to 24-bit/96k* recording and on-board high-fidelity A/D conversion, your i-XY recordings are rich, smooth and accurate.
At the heart of the i-XY is a matched pair of ½” cardioid condenser capsules, fixed in a perfect 90 degree ‘near-coincident’ alignment. This results in immersive and true-to-life stereo recordings, captured in incredibly high detail.
Designed and manufactured in Australia. Supports all the Apple® Lightning® Devices.
A foam windshield is supplied for outdoor recording as well as a reinforced protective zip case to ensure your i-XY is available whenever you need it.
*RØDE Rec or RØDE Rec LE app required for 24/96 quality. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||-42.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (8.52mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||18dBA|
|Dimensions||46.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 40.00mmD|